PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE SERVICES
What's in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you interact with our app/site in any way.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the users you have authorised to use our app/site comply with the terms of this policy.
Who we are and how to contact us
1 The Simu.ly app and websites are operated by Simuly Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04441986 and have our registered office at International House, Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN. Our VAT number is GB175914088.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
By using either our app or site you accept these terms
1 By using either our app or our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
2 If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use either our app or site.
3 We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use either our app or site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our app and our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use either our app or our site:
· In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
· In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
· To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
· To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any inappropriate material.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
· To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· You should not share your password to use the site/the app with any other person.
· Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our app or our site.
· Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
· any part of our app or site;
· any equipment or network on which our app or site is stored;
· any software used in the provision of our app or site; or
· any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our app or site, including, without limitation chat rooms, bulletin boards and similar. ("interactive services").
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our app or site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our app or site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute ("Contribution"), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
Simuly Limited will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
· Be accurate (where it states facts).
· Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
· Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
· Be defamatory of any person.
· Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
· Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
· Promote sexually explicit material.
· Include child sexual abuse material.
· Promote violence.
· Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
· Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
· Promote any illegal activity.
· Be in contempt of court.
· Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
· Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
· Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
· Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Simuly Ltd, if this is not the case.
· Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
· Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
· Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the contractual terms agreed between us upon which you are permitted to use our app and our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
· Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our app and/or our site.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our app or site.
· Issue of a warning to you.
· Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
· Further legal action against you.
· Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
The terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.